Give your front foot some more traction with style with Riptides PSD In and Out foot stop. The RipTide In and Out Footstop is made of a resilient 65d Urethane.
Not only does the Urethane make the FootStop extra durable, it allows it to mold to the shape of your deck via use of the standard truck mounting holes. Complete with washer(s).
- Sold Individually
- Comes with washers & 1.75″ bolts
- Conforms to fit concave (if any) of board
- Custom 60d Urethane
Why would I choose to use a FootStop?
- Gives you exactly the same starting/balance point each time you skate which leads to much more consistent riding.
- Gives you a lot more grip on the board.
- This footstop will work the same as an outside and as an inside Footstop
- Stops your Foot What else does it do?!
- Helps lock your front foot in on top mount boards creating a semi pocket for your foot.
- Looks Cool makes you cool
- Makes you bomb hills at light speed…(Not)
I got a couple foot stops from Tim Pritchard and Riptide and did a video for the 2 separate models.