This Blockhead Hard Times 4 Modern deck proudly rocks an authentically silk screened print on a solid black background. Classic Hard Times. Skate more, care less, but know that this wood is in its best possible condition. Blockhead keeps it OG artisan!
This board is based on the original Hard Times 4 shape, but with their upgraded concave from 2002. With a 15″ wheelbase you will dominate pools and stay confident mid air. This board features a lightly tapered and squared tail with a pointy nose, along with wheel wells.
This Hard Times 9.125″ deck is a versatile alternative to a popsicle shape. Best for tranny yet this board packs a punch when it comes to street. The moderns they do are limited as well so grab one while you can.
- W: 9.125″ L: 32.125″ WB: 15″
- Nose: 6.875″ Tail: 6.625″
- Concave: modern double kick, medium
- Wheel wells for more clearance
- Custom screen printing by Damon Mills
- Screen printed logo on top
- Hole pattern: New School
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Watson Laminates, California
Blockhead alumni Omar Hassan first ripped this coping in 1989 and still rips it almost 30 years later! Session with friends Patrick Ryan, Tom Schaar and Chris Gregson who throw down some new uncharted lines.