Bones Super Swiss 6 bearings tear through the competition with their increased diameter ball-bearings, and power into every transition with improved roll-speed and durability.
This unique design features six larger diameter balls instead of the seven balls used in most 608 bearings. The advantage of this design is higher speed, faster acceleration, greater strength and durability.
A Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield allows for easy cleaning and less friction, and on the inner side is a high speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
The bearings are pre-lubricated with Bones’ patented Speed Cream® racing lubricant used by professionals worldwide. Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Like all Bones Bearings, Super Swiss 6 bearings are designed to take a beating. Don’t be decieved by the lack of ABEC rating.
ABEC is actually an industrial bearing rating system and since Bones designs their bearings specifically designed for skateboarding the ABEC rating system doesn’t apply. Bones Bearings can out perform most ABEC rated bearings and will always last longer, as they are the most durable bearing brand on the market.
- Features six large diameter steel balls for faster speed, acceleration, strength and durability
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Set includes 8 bearings, 4 bearing spacers, instructions, and a sticker!
The beefy 6 larger balls unboxed and put to the test!