The DB CoreFlex Compound 42″ Flex. The DB CoreFlex Flex2 is a revolutionary composite deck featuring the new CoreFlex Technology construction.
This designed is for freestyle riding and fluid carving, the compound utilizes a cambered bamboo core sandwiched between fiberglass and high density material to provide the perfect flex pattern. The Shock-absorbing Urethane Blast Tips are laminated into the deck to protect the kicktails from significant impact damage.
If you enjoy a flexible and responsive ride the DB CoreFlex Compound is not to be missed! The Flex 2 is the flexier board and is recommended for people 120 to 170 pounds.Have some fun Flexing around town. Hit up the hottest spots with the freshest gear!
- Drop through truck mounting
- Scratch resistant sublimated graphics
- Triaxial fiberglass for torsional stiffness
- Uni-directional reinforcement
- Waterproof HD top and bottom
- 100% epoxy resin long lasting flex + rebound
- Cambered one piece Vertlam Bamboo Core
- Impact resistant Urethane Bumper
- Trucks: Atlas 48* RKP Black
- Cloudride Ozone 70mm 80a
- Bearings: Cloudride Abec 7
- Bearing Spacers: Cloud Ride
- Grip Tape: EZ Grip Fine
- Hardware: Black 1.25 Phillips
Devon Dotson tests out the new DB CoreFlex Compound Flex 3