The Unlimited Race Kit is our highest-end offering. Two batteries, two motors–hold onto your helmets. More power than you should ever need on an e-skate. Need we say more?
Through our partnership, Loaded and Unlimited intend to help grow the global e-skate community and influence the future of micro-mobility. We believe that the shared passion of our combined team will allow us to explore uncharted and exciting new directions in e-skate and alternative transportation!
For the past year we’ve been secretly toiling away refining, testing, and upgrading the Unlimited modular electric skateboarding conversion kits to help take your daily ride to the next level!
These kits easily fit on just about any longboard deck and trucks in your current quiver, giving you the opportunity to experiment and customize your own personal vehicles!
The Unlimited kits feature four riding modes with user-tunable settings, a 27 mph top speed, range up to 13 miles, cruise control function, airline friendly swappable batteries, custom-designed motors, carbon fiber mounting plates, and Orangatang urethane!
For a finely tuned electric skateboarding experience, we’re offering each kit with a hand picked selection of Loaded and Orangatang products!
Who said a small package is no fun? Clean and mean, the Unlimited Solo Kit is the lightest electric skateboard available. Perfect for a smaller cruiser style deck,
Push to start: Must be going at least 2 km/h to engage motors (for safety). Regenerative braking Intuitive remote user interface Ride modes: 3 selectable ride modes (Snail, Eco, Pro) for beginner to advanced riders.
User-tunable app: Dial in the performance to your exact preferences (acceleration, deceleration, and maximum speed) with our app.
Cruise: Press and hold A to set cruise control at your current speed. Release A to deactivate. Nitro: Press and hold B at full throttle for an extra boost of speed.
LOADED RACERS KIT:
- Airline Safe Battery
- Highest-end offering
- RACE KIT includes
- 2 – Motor Speed 43.5 kph
- 2- Orangatang Motor Liner
- 2 – Orangatang Caguama Wheels
- 8 – Loaded Jehu V2 Bearings
- 2 – Batteries
- 2 – Core (Motor Controller)
- 1 – Dual Baseplate
- 1 – Charger
- 1 – Remote Control
- 1 – Skate Tool & Assembly Kit
Electric is the future, and the future is now. Say hello to our latest contribution to the e-skate movement.
Motor – A custom-designed, ultra power-dense motor with loads of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits almost any truck with no modification thanks to our patented mounting system.
Battery – The swappable lithium-ion batteries are as powerful as they are tough. They’re also travel-friendly, meaning you can bring them with you on your next flight! The button lights up to different colors to indicate the state of charge of the battery and other important messages.
Core (Motor Controller) – The Core contains the brains of the operations. It is the link between the batteries, motor, and the remote control to provide you with up-to-date information about your power-train. Built with state-of-the-art hardware and firmware to provide a safe, smooth, and stealthy ride!
Urethane – Featuring premium Orangatang motor liners and Orangatang Caguama standard wheels for fast roll speed, high traction, vibration damping, and smooth slides. Orangatang has been an early leader in e-skate urethane and featured as original equipment on many influential brands (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the instantly recognizable orange urethane has become a de-facto standard in both e-skate and longboarding in general since 2008. Orange is the new orange.
- Power: 1680 W MAX
- Rider Weight Limit: Tested to 240 lbs / 127 kg
- Drive System: FOC with Regenerative Braking
- Throttle: Remote Control with user-tunable parameters
- Wheel Diameter: 85 mm
- Contact Patch: 58 mm
- Urethane: Custom molded high-rebound Orangatang Happy Thane 80A
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 36 V nominal | 42 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery
- Total energy: 90 Wh per battery
- (can be taken as a carry-on item on commercial airlines)
- Charging Time: 80 minutes per battery (using 2 A charger)
- Balanced Charging: Both Batteries charge simultaneously and self balance
- Connectivity: CAN bus to other Batteries and Cores
- Enclosure material: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!)
- USB Type-C port for charging accessories
- Sealed to IP65 spec.
- Input: 100 V – 240 V | 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Charging Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Charge Time (2 A): 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes)
- MORE From LOADED
2 Motors, 2 Batteries
Top Speed: 27mph / 43.5kph
Range: 13 miles / 21 km
Weight: 9lbs / 4kg
Torque: 20° Uphill