The G-Form Pro-X Women’s Compression Shirt provides maximum protection and will keep you safe while shredding!
G-Form’s proprietary RPT™ Impact Protection is anatomically designed to flex with you, so you don’t have to sacrifice movement.
The incredible comfort and durability of the Pro-X Compression Shirt make it ideal for heavy use and can withstand multiple washings.
Thanks to the durability of G-Form’s RPT and high quality, wicking compression fabric, the G-Form Pro-X Compression Shirt can take any beating and are even machine washable. Reactive Protection Technology (RPT™) is a composite blend of PORON XRD material and proprietary G-Form materials and technology that instantly stiffens upon impact and absorbs over 90% of the energy, offering state-of-the-art impact protection in a lightweight, flexible form.
G-FORM WOMEN’S PRO-X COMPRESSION SHIRT:
- Women-specific fit and design
- Body-mapped impact absorbing SmartFlex™ pads
- Protects from impact at the ribs, sternum, and shoulders
- UPF 50+ compression fabric
- Keeps wearer dry and comfortable
- Multi-panel design for superior fit
- Technical mesh side panels
- Breathability and moisture-wicking
- Machine washable
- Flatlock stitching to reduce irritation
- More here: G-FORM PADS
G-Form were at Outdoor Demo 2018 giving riders a first glimpse at 2019 products like the Pro-X 2 Knee and Elbow Pads and Elite Bike Shorts. Get a first look at new products coming down the line and hear why 2019 is set to be an exciting year for G-Form bike.