It provides more stability than the stock Onewheel Pint tires without sacrificing your ability to carve. Its treaded profile will ensure the most control on and off-road.
Increased levels of stability are ahead with this tire. The D30A Compound of the Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 D30A Treaded Tire is firm and the most durable compound available.
PLEASE NOTE: The Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 Treaded Tire is only compatible with the Onewheel Pint and Onewheel Pint X. The Hoosier 10.5 x 5.0-6 Treaded Tire is NOT compatible with the Onewheel GT, Onewheel+ XR, Onewheel+, and original Onewheel.
RECOMMENDED TIRE PRESSURE (PSI):
It is recommend, setting your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight and then increasing or decreasing to your liking. To add, this recommendation will vary per rider and their preferred riding style.
- Set your tire pressure to 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weigh 190 lbs, set your tire pressure to 19 PSI. We recommend riding with at least 15-20 PSI if you weigh under 150 lbs.
- If you want your tire to be harder and more round, increase your tire pressure a few PSI from 10%. You will get greater range with a higher PSI.
- If you want your tire to be softer and more stable, decrease your tire pressure a few PSI. You will absorb impact from drops easier with a lower PSI.
- Compatible ONLY with Pint and PINT X
- Ultra thick and durable D30A compound
- Light for a treaded tire
- Great stability
- Awesome on low PSI (16-25)
- PSI preference will vary per rider
- More here: ONEWHEEL TIRES
Hoosier Onewheel pint/pint x tire review!