Spike the Cat with her MIGHTY MEOWL would greet every skater as they entered the shop.
She promoted her skate hardware by sleeping on the truck showcase in her comfy hardware box. How could you not BUY her skate hardware. Miss you Spike RIP.
SPIKE HARDWARE is countersunk hardware – the nuts and bolts that mount your trucks to the board. Countersunk hardware mounts flush with the deck, ideal for any Topmount boards.
If you are using a Drop-through deck where the trucks mount through the deck then use Button Top Hardware.
- CalStreets Founded 1978
- Spike The Cat ENDORSEMENT
- Greeting Skaters 92 Lonsdale!
- Boss of Lonsdale.
- Black Phillips machine screw
- 32 threads per inch
- Nylock nuts
- 8 per set
- Counter sunk head for a flush deck top
- Heat Treated Carbon Steel
- Black Oxide Coating
- Unthreaded shaft to protect mounting holes
- LISTEN TO SPIKES SKATESHOP GREETING BELOW