Carver bearings are designed for riding on boardwalks close to sandy beaches. That means that they are really resistant to sand and grit than can get inside of and ruin regular bearings. Black, Grey and Red seals. At Abec 7 they will deliver a smooth and consistent carve or cruise.
If you have a Carver board already you know how important it is to have a solid set of bearings. When you get your pump rolling it is much easier to pick up and maintain speed with high quality bearings. Considering how stellar these bearings are the price really doesn’t reflect that. They are still
- Double Shielded for maximum protection from dirt and sand
- Oil Lubricated with a special synthetic lubricant for a faster spinning wheel
- Easily removable Red Neoprene covered, non-contact seals for easy re-lubricating
- Chrome steel ball bearings for maximum wear
- Deep-Groove polished race for faster roll and better side load rating
- Steel Cage will hold up longer to the heavy duty abuse of skateboarding
This video gives you an idea of what the Carver Roundhouse Concave Wheels are capable of (they have Carver bearings inside).