Carver bearings are designed for riding on boardwalks close to sandy beaches. That means that they are really resistant to sand and grit than can get inside of and ruin regular bearings. Black, Grey and Red seals. At Abec 7 they will deliver a smooth and consistent carve or cruise.
If you have a Carver board already you know how important it is to have a solid set of bearings. When you get your pump rolling it is much easier to pick up and maintain speed with high quality bearings. Considering how stellar these bearings are the price really doesn’t reflect that. They are still
- Pictured Red Seal
- Also in Black or Grey Seal
- Double Shielded for maximum protection from dirt and sand
- Oil Lubricated with a special synthetic lubricant for a faster spinning wheel
- Easily removable Red Neoprene covered, non-contact seals for easy re-lubricating
- Chrome steel ball bearings for maximum wear
- Deep-Groove polished race for faster roll and better side load rating
- Steel Cage will hold up longer to the heavy duty abuse of skateboarding
Yago Dora was a little grom when he got the nickname Skinny Goat, given for his resemblance to a particularly spindly goat his older friends saw munching grass in a field. Now he’s all grown up and ripping like no one else in the world, but he still retains that goofy sense of humor, even while getting pitted deep in thunderous caves of brine. It’s that paradox of playful fun and dead serious gnar that makes Yago such a compelling surfer to watch.