Skateboard Tool Measuring in at under 2” in length, the Carver Pipe Skate Tool is easy to bring along on a session for on-the-fly adjusting.
Made of stainless steel, it won’t rust, break or wear. The Allen key snaps on with a powerful neodymium magnet.
It also doubles up as an actual pipe, believe it or not so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
If you’re finding that you don’t have enough leverage or grip with this small tool, take the bit and put it into the hole in the back it, it should give you some more leverage and grip, for those really tight and stuck in hardware.
- Length: Measures in under 2″
- Skate-tool, pipe, or both!
- Has all 3 standard ratchet sizes
- Carver Quality Easy to use
- Small and portable
- Tool grade stainless steel design
- Allen key connects via magnet
- Pocket size for easy portability
Step into the “Mystic Zone” and watch our new video featuring Carver’s Airbrush Series and a group of friends hitting the road finding the perfect spots to surf and skate around the California coast.