The 50° Paris V3 is everything a longboard truck should be—playful, lively, smooth, and strong. Unbelievably strong.
The V3s are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging.
This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The new manufacturing process also allows us to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
We’ve redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area.
We’ve even modified the kingpin making it tougher and more resilient.
Even the urethane components of the truck have been upgraded!
Our top conical bushing’s new shape offers improved support and rebound, and the baseplates now come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to center
Ride Paris V3 180mm 50° trucks if…
- You ride a 9” to 10″ wide board
- You want a perfect all-around truck
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- 50° & 43° Matching Ride Heights
- 50° & 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols
Inspired by the incredible progression longboarding has seen in recent years, we’ve pushed the limits of our manufacturing process to deliver the most advanced cast longboard truck the world has ever seen. We’re excited to introduce, the Paris V3.