There are some differences between Aera and Arsenal trucks, especially for downhill and free riding. When it all boils down, they are both amazing trucks. It just depends on what you want to use them for. To dig deeper into this topic we decided to do a some research. The best explanation was found in a YouTube video which we have linked below.
If you don’t have time to watch the video and just want the cold hard facts, we extracted them broke them into into the main points:
- Pivot: Full cylinder – precise movement, not as responsive as Arsenal
- Seat: Shallow seat, very bushing dependent
- Bushings: Standard height, designed for Venom Bushings
- Axel Offset: Low rake, which means you have to lean more into turns
- Pivot: Half Cylinder/Half Square – more responsive than Aera K3’s
- Seat: Deep seat – stable but restrictive
- Bushings: Tall, designed for Riptide Bushings
- Axel Offset: High rake, which means you will dive into turns
That about sums it up, if you want to learn a bit more, check out the video we got this info from!