Bones Ceramic Super REDS are wicked light and provide crazy fast acceleration because the balls weigh much less than their steel equivalent.
They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS, with or without lubricant! This is because, unlike steel, ceramic doesn’t expand when it gets hot and also because the balls are created with a higher attention to detail and uniformity.
When you get dirt into your Bones Ceramic Super REDS, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
Like all Bones Bearings, Bones Ceramic Super REDS are designed to take a beating. Don’t be decieved by the lack of ABEC rating. ABEC is actually an industrial bearing rating system and since Bones designs their bearings specifically designed for skateboarding the ABEC rating system doesn’t apply. Bones Bearings can out perform most ABEC rated bearings and will always last longer, as they are the most durable bearing brand on the market.
- Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Set includes 8 bearings
You need to check out how long Ceramic REDS spin for!