Bones Super REDS are designed from the ground up to be the best bearing on the market at this price point, and they are.
What Super REDS are not is a REDS bearing with just better super finishing (surface polishing). Super REDS are a superior quality bearing, using higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish.
The result is a bearing that is as fast as REDS but quieter, smoother, and longer lasting. Super REDS use a black shield and laser engraving to differentiate themselves from original REDS.
Like all Bones Bearings, Super REDS are designed to take a beating. Don’t be deceived by the lack of ABEC rating. ABEC is actually an industrial bearing rating system and since Bones designs their bearings specifically for skateboarding the ABEC rating system doesn’t apply. Bones Bearings can out perform most ABEC rated bearings and will always last longer, as they are the most durable bearing brand going.
- Features high quality steel races and high grade balls
- Shiny finish(polish)
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Set contains 8 bearings
Bones Bearings Team at Copenhagen Pro 2012 featuring Torey Pudwill, Sean Malto, Vincent Alvarez, Zered Bassett, Marty Murawski, Clint Peterson and Paul Shier.