Bones Swiss bearings showcase a new “standard” in bearing quality and performance. Swiss, is the definition of precision, and has been the choice of professionals for decades.
Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 34 years preferred by the world’s top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings.
A Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield allows for easy cleaning and less friction, and on the inner side is a high speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. The bearings are pre-lubricated with Bones’ patented Speed Cream® racing lubricant used by professionals worldwide. Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible. Bones Swiss are the best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
Bones Swiss are precisely made chromium skateboard wheel bearings. Made by precision-grade Swiss design and manufacturing acclaimed for more than 25 years. Every Bones Swiss bearing has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects, so you wont have to worry about not getting your moneys worth.
- Features the highest quality Swiss manufacturing
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Be prepared to reach MOC5
- Set includes 8 bearings, 4 bearing spacers, instructions, and a sticker!
Silent, but deadly.